11 March 2015

Why You And I Are The Essence of God/Source

Why You And I Are An Essence of God/Source

There are numerous Bible scriptures and verses that somehow never make their way to being spoken of in the pulpit and Bible Study gatherings of modern churches and temples.

I have taken a few moments to extract just a few of these verses that I speak of. It is important to understand that I do not live my life or make my decisions based on the Bible or any other "holy writ." The Bible and many other ancient writings are filled with beautiful Truth presented in allegory and metaphor, but I cannot accept it as "The Living Word of God" for many reasons ... too many to mention here. Nor do I "worship" anyone. God/Source or otherwise ... in the same way I do not expect MY children to worship me.

That being said, for the benefit of people who I know that use the Bible as an owners manual for their Soul and the way to live their lives, I will discuss these verses and try and show their non-literal, and non-historical intent. Let it be known, there is nothing in the OT and NT Bible that hasn't been said before by earlier civilizations and previous religions. The OT itself tells us "there is nothing new under the sun." 

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Lamentations 3:38
"Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?"

Amos 4:13
"For, lo, the former of mountains, and creator of wind, And the declarer to man what is His thought (Logos/Word)."

1 John 4:17
"By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment (decision); because as Jesus is, so also are we in this world."

Matthew 9:4
"Jesus knew what they were thinking, so he asked them, "Why do you have such evil thoughts in your hearts?"

Galatians 4:19
"My little children, of whom again I travail in birth, till Christ may be formed in you."

John 14:12
"In most solemn truth I tell you that he who trusts in me - the things which I do he shall do also; and greater things than these he shall do."

1 Corinthians 12:27
"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."

Luke 17:21
"Neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God."

The LOGOS (or loosely translated as Word) is a Greek word used hundreds of years prior to Jesus by philosophers to mean ‘the active reason pervading and animating the universe’. The active reason pervading and animating the universe was found specifically defined in Psalms 33:6-9, as the breath of God’s mouth: what He speaks, His words ... the mind of God manifest in form. 

This concept dates back to ancient Egypt with the God "Hu" ... he spoke the world into existence. Remember also, the ancient Sanskrit word for man or mankind and mind was "manu." Combine these two, and we find the word 'HU-MAN. Are you beginning to see the connection?

Consciousness, the very basis of existence, thinks before it acts. The physical world of matter (which is vibrating electrical energy) is brought into form and made manifest by thought. By speaking the word. We are all not only ONE consciousness, and ONE Spirit ... but we are ALL co-creators of this world. The future unfolds with every thought and word and action that WE decide from NOW. 

It is mankind ... US, through the Life Source of Spirit Energy ... which we call God, that creates good and evil. Love and abuse. Order and chaos. WE are the one. When you come to the realization, in fact when we ALL come to this realization, then we can create a world of love and compassion rather than war, disease, famine, and abuse.

Just a thought ... 

~Justin Taylor, ORDM., OCP., DM.