06 June 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself

Let Me Introduce Myself

I am a 57 years old human. I have had many experiences in those 57 years. I am no longer gullible. I do not believe everything anyone says. No matter the subject, I investigate everything. I find the pros and cons, then I let my Spirit discern what is beneficial. And not just beneficial for me, but for everyone. 

Please do not try and sell me your religion, political agenda, or anything else that I have not inquired about. I have no need for a Saviour. I believe you should saviour self, and so I am working on that. 

I am an Ordained Interfaith Universal Minister and believe Truth can be found in all ancient holy writ. The Wisdom of the ancient Pagan world is the basis for all fundamental spiritual Truth found in the underlying layers of all faith systems. 

I do not know beyond the shadow of a doubt what literally happened thousands of years ago ... simply because I was not there. However, if I can apply those ancient teachings to my life and others, and it is beneficial, then the Truth of those teachings stands on it's own merits with no assistance required. 

I am entitled to my personal opinion on all things, as you are, and I have no intent to debate or argue anything that I present for your consideration. I merely present what my years of research has shown me. Together, if we can discuss these subjects in a mature manner, with an open mind to something that may change what we believe and bring humanity closer to unity without uniformity, then my work is complete. 

We are all energy beings, fueled by One Source of energy. We are forever bound to each other though the matrix of consciousness, and simply the air that we breath, the water we drink, and the ground that we stand upon. We were born from out of the Earth, not into it. All matter is energy, vibrating at it's lowest frequency. I am in you, and you are in me. This is universal Law. 

What we do for, or to, "other," we are actually doing to self ... simply because ... there is no other. This universe is ONE living organism of which you and I are an essence, and an integral part of the entirety of the organism. This organism, this universe, this life ... is the Source of all things, or what some choose to call God. Namaste.

~Justin Taylor, ORDM., OCP., DM.