14 December 2016

FEAR IS A THOUGHT

FEAR IS A THOUGHT

During an Energy Healing session with my friend Stormy Lake - from Divine Energy Door 2 Spirit - she said something that stopped me right in my tracks. It was an AH-HA moment. It spoke directly to my Soul. 

She said: "FEAR IS A THOUGHT." So many things I have researched have pointed to FEAR being an illusion, yet for me and so many others, it was very REAL. But during this session with Stormy, I finally made the connection when she spoke those four words. "FEAR IS A THOUGHT" ... And will NOT manifest in form UNLESS, I give life to it. Unless I CHOOSE to bring that THOUGHT into FORM. 

So I started researching some more, letting my findings speak to my Divine inner guidance system. What gives power to a thought? – my INTEREST. If I have no interest in a particular thought then it loses its hold over me. Again, "FEAR, is a THOUGHT." 

It helps to know that I am not my thoughts, and that thoughts are just energy forms created in the mind. I can stop giving power to these thoughts by not giving them my interest. 

Thoughts die immediately when they are deprived of this "fuel" of MY interest. If I don’t associate with that thought, or give power to that thought, it will dissipate quickly. 

LIFE is a stream of pure positive energy, and any negative thought will stand in opposition to it, causing friction which is felt as suffering in the body. As Stormy continued to say: "fear comes from a source outside of Divine peace. It disturbs the path of rest and safety. When it becomes manifest in body, it holds us back ... Infirmity. Do not give power to your thought." 

In ancient scripture we find a verse in 2 Corinthians that tells us to cast down imaginations ... And take captive every thought. We must remember, thoughts become things. The unseen, made manifest. Every "thing" in form, must first have it's origins in thought. This is Universal Law. For every effect, there must be a first cause. 

Thank you Stormy Lake, and thank you Spirit within, for awakening and connecting a conscious understanding of this Law That I can now apply to fear and anxiety.  Guard the gate of your mind ... Always. Choose wisely what you wish to bring into your life experience. Proverbs 23:7 says: "For as he thinks within himself, so he is." Cause and Effect. 

Just a "thought" :) ... 

~Justin Taylor, ORDM. OCP.